Saturday, May 9, 2009

bizarro stuff

Taken from Penn Gillette's twitter:
Person A: Knock knock.
Person B: Who's there?
Person A: Atheist.
Person B: Atheist who?
Person A: Oh, I'm sorry, we don't knock on your door when you're trying to relax.


I also was listening to Sean Hannity's radio show and Rich Little, who did his Ronald Reagan impersonation, commented on Barack Obama:
'If he were the captain of the Titanic, people would believe everything he would say' (as he was commenting about his mindless following.)


Also, I noticed something in my email: July 8th of this year will be totally different. Why? because at five minutes and six seconds after 4 am on the 8th of July this year, the time and date will be: 04: 05: 06 07/08/09. This will never happen again, as we all are led to believe.


I'm obviously in a bizarro mood today

No comments:

Post a Comment