Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My blog is now available here too!

While 2008 was the year of 'change' for so many people, 2009 will be the year of change for me. I'll have plenty of time to explain what I'm talking about! Like most people, I like to start the new year with new dreams, goals, and ways I can make new friends and connections.

And, more importantly for blog readers, I want to expand and be more redundant! I'll go ahead and explain myself. The last 3 years I have been regularly writing a journal/blog on my Myspace page. Now almost ten thousand views later, I thought about jumping on the 'blogger bandwagon'. I don't know a lot of people who are on this site, but why not go stag, right? Myspace has been my home for writing my cool and interesting thoughts down, but now that I've lost some interest in the legendary social networking site I thought it would be time to expand. Myspace is where I have my regular readers (only a few, but better than nothing!), but I hope to gain quite as much and more on here.

So there you have it. I will start putting my journal entries on here and Myspace simultaneously. Hell, I'll even start with my last two blogs in my next entry. Enjoy, my friend......

No comments:

Post a Comment