This has been going around on Facebook. About a week ago, I saw that many people were being tagged on this note, and then it spread like a disease in Africa. (BTW, thanx Darrin for tagging me). I was going to repost this on FB, but I didn't know what 25 people I would tag. So why not post it on here? At least you don't have to tag anyone. But I would like to get to know you more if you do the same. So sit back, read, and learn more about me (as if you haven't already!...)
1. My phobias include lightning and toilet seats.
2. I was almost named 'Justin' at the hospital. Justin was a popular name, as well as Jason, back in '81.
3. I was put in 'special classes' in my early schooling years bc many people thought I was autistic and non-sociable.
4. I collect Presidential books and collectibles.
5. Genealogy is one of my lifelong hobbies, which I sometimes do with my sister (Laurie).
6. Since my last 2 years of college, I have found reading to be an ultimate thing.
7. I still don't know what to consider myself as either a country boy or city boy. I'm definitely not all suburban
8. For stupid things, I always have to find answers (sometimes the bad way). Ex.: I always have to know why someone doesn't like me or why they turned me down.
8 1/2. In other words, I take things rather personal. (Hey, it takes a real man to say such thing....heh heh)
9. And you probably already know (just by looking at the last part of the previous sentence), that I like to pat myself on the back too much (hey, that's what helps us live)
10. My college years were five times funner than my high school years.
11. My first 'real' concert was James Taylor.
12. I've been doing the 80s show (WLC80s) for over 7 years now (hey, it's all about doing what you love, whether its for free or pay)
13. As part of my show, sometimes I like to interview 80s groups that come into town (like the casinos and smaller venues and such).
14. When it comes to choosing women, I am very picky. Maybe not shallow, but I do have to make sure she's very level headed.
15. I am very ticklish. I guess its because I'm too paranoid or unaware of things coming at me.
16. I used to collect antique tin signs.
17. I'm currently trying to give away some of my cds, as well as donating to a library. List coming soon...
18. I have a huge, huge vinyl collection (45s and Lps)
19. I hate beer (although Bud Light with Lime is alright).
20. It takes me a heck of a long time to get over certain women.
21. Even though I have my expensive hobbies, I think video games are a complete waste of time and money.
22. I've been wondering the last two years why everyone loves 'The Big Lebowski', and for that matter, dresses up like 'The Dude'.
23. Cats and dogs freak me out. If I go to your house and your dog is unfriendly or overly-friendly, I will either a) leave or b) ask that the thing be locked in a room.
24. I'm allergic to a lot of foods, including most dairy products.
25. My sleep schedule is currently weird.
and exclusively, I'll go ahead and post 5 more random things about me (sounding too narcissistic I guess, lol):
26. One of my lifelong goals is to visit all 50 states, as well as all Presidential museums.
27. I hope to go on a long roadtrip this summer.
28. I've been working at Steak 'n Shake for 10 1/2 years, and hope to be out of there shortly after my 11th anniversary.
29. I hardly watch any television. If I do, its mostly the news.
30. I'm currently rediscovering older country music.