Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Saved by the Bell reunion in the works?!

If you know me well and about my past, you know that I've obsessively love Saved By The Bell. I've always dreamed of moving to California so I can live the lifestyle of an LA teenager. Of course, having been to Los Angeles, it's not so bad but nothing like what you see on TV...... Anyway, I see on the Internet where Jimmy Fallon is trying to reunite all cast members of the classic show on where else? His talk show late at night. As of this writing, Mr. Belding (Dennis Haskins), Lisa (Lark Voorhies), Awesome Cool (or Albert Clifford) Slater (Mario Lopez) and just recently, Zack Morris (Mark Paul Gosselar) are 'in'.

I don't really like Jimmy Fallon, especially during his years on SNL. To me, he's just a wannabe funnyman and a Mike Myers ripoff. But given that he wants to reunite the cast in time for the show's 20th anniversary, that may change. He has also recreated some crazy stuff from the SBTB show, like the KKTY episode (watch it here. For those who love the show as much as I do, I would definitely watch the night where Mark Paul Gosselar got into his Zack Morris character here. It's absolutely hilarious.

So, we shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment