Thursday, August 27, 2009

plotting the lines

Last week I dreamt that was I was watching a movie. Then my alarm clock went off and I realized it was all a dream. I was very touched by this movie that was going on in my head, yet I didn't know where it all came from. So I wrote everything down on a piece of paper so I wouldn't forget. I usually forget my weird dreams as soon as I wake up.

So, I came up with a screenplay. And like I said, it will be very touching. I definitely think I can make a great film out of this. Which is why I'm considering investing in script-writing software soon. I know its not cheap, but it will be worth it. I was able to use FinalDraft at SIUE, but at my Florissant internship I used something better. I am almost finished with the overview, as well as character analysis.

What's it going to be about? It will be a chick flick, but I guarantee a lot of men will like it too because it exposes some things that they don't understand about women. No, I don't claim to be an expert. This is going by 100 percent of my observations. It will be a huge cast, mostly female. The female characters will be based on the ladies that have turned me down over the years because of (how I feel) the wrong reasons. In other words, I feel they have judged me for something they did not see inside me. All characters will be different, too. Oh yeah, and the ending will have a twist.

I do believe in this upcoming project, and I will work in the fullest. I'll stick to the saying 'Anything that's personal will sell'.

No comments:

Post a Comment